sexta-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2011

the answer is blowing in the wind



"...How many times must a man look up,
before he sees the sky?
And how many ears must one man have,
before he can hear people cry ?
And how many deaths will it take till we know,
that too many people have died?
The answer my friend is blowing in the wind,
the answer is blowing in the wind.
The answer my friend is blowing in the wind,
the answer is blowing in the wind."


the year i was born, i was only a few months but at home my parents listen to this, and so many more.
i think they were for sure the primary influence of my boho chic rock HIPPIE style -  a style i define a free mind: i like to make fashion fun, something happy, relax and original & creative. 

that's it. that's me.

everyone should wear the clothes that feel good in and make their style a personal statement of a way of thinking and living.

love,

Paula