segunda-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2013

a goodbye.


#theworldshape pays a tribute to Paul Walker. 
at the tws we are a cinema lover, a hollywood fan. 
loosing our favourites actors from the movies we like, is never easy. 
we hope #fastandfurious will keep going, to honour a great character. r.i.p.


I'm out of speech with Paul Walker dead. Sometimes I realize how fragile life is. We really must take every moment of our present, because it can be the last one. And we should leave no regrets. Live, love, do something to help others. Tonight The World Shape pays a simple tribute to a good human being.

I will miss him at Fast and Furious.

Paul Walker described himself as an "outdoorsman, ocean addict, adrenaline junkie... and I do some acting on the side."

He was born on September 12th in 1973 and died last 30th of November 2013.
The fans will miss him. The people he helped through his organization, the Reach Out Worldwide will miss him.

As to me, I will miss because I was a fan of his work and i'm also a big fan of car races, specially street races. But I pay my tribute specially because he was a good soul and helped so many people, he was active on society, trying to improve someone's life.

The world needs people like this and every time we loose someone like this, is very sad.


 "When you put good will out there it's amazing what can be accomplished." - Paul Walker, Reach Out WorldWide Founder


you can research for more information on the follow links:
www.paulwalker.com
@realpaulwalker
https://www.facebook.com/reachoutworldwide
https://www.facebook.com/PaulWalker