Team TWS

if you want to contact the TeamTWS send us an email to the agency
paulafranco@dreameragency.com

terça-feira, 28 de junho de 2011

THEY ARE FLATS, THEY ARE SILVER, THEY SHINE ON FEET (L)

HELLO, here they are: my brand new ballerina silver flats! So, so, so adorable it was love at first sight!


I just bought them in a Parfois store and well i've already used them to go at other night having dinner out with my boyfriend.


May I say they are very confortable 'cause they really fit well in my small feet!


I wear them with black pants, jeans, shorts, skirts, they go well with all clothes it depends of the top or shirt and jacket you wear also - it can be a causal chic look or a sofisticated, it depends on you spirit ;)


See you right back!


@ photo by Paula Franco

@ photo by Paula Franco

@ photo by Paula Franco