segunda-feira, 7 de outubro de 2013

Trashed & Stylish


#theworldshapechoices #fashiondaylook

Yes we still have the sun and the warm weather! That's something just fabulous to inspire us to be creative, to be innovative, to be original and try new clothes combination and new looks.

Feel inspired to sparkle into the days! 

So, I bring you here my choices to a great fashion day look, if you are all ready chilled because of the weather, ad a jacket just on your way.

The trashed jeans fits just fine with a high heels sandals and the always perfect black shirt. 

Put a big sunglasses and ad a hat if you want it (this summer I became a hat fan!) and walk on the streets and smile up.

Don't forget your make up, you can leave the black for the night but during the day you can try the shimming shadows and lipstick. Go for it. 

We love you summer.

And we like to try new looks & make surprise combinations of different styles.

All this pieces are from my choices at the Fashiolista. You can see other choices from me at my page, here PaulaFranco for Fashiolista