quinta-feira, 26 de março de 2015

Skake It In Black

Spring 2015.

By this time of the year I'm starting to plan my summer trip and therefore my wardrobe for those great days and nights.

But, well, is yet Spring time, and if I really enjoy being in color and patterns in summer, for this season I kinda enjoy wearing black. Black is black, and it will be always my favorite color to wear, no doubt.

When the sun comes up and start to shine and the days start to be more warmer, I really enjoy to wear black.

What about you?

Do you have a favorite color for Spring?

Well, whatever color you prefer, just wear it as long as you like :)

Fashion is about it, be yourself, doesn't matter what other people say, go for it.

Have a stunning day, everyone!

Lots of luv,

PCf

@ all rights reserved by the author