segunda-feira, 20 de abril de 2015

Trending Coachella '15


A few weeks ago Palm Springs in California was the center of all attentions, sun is here and the festival season just began. It was Coachella days and nights.

Great music, stunning weather, good vibes, palmtrees and there for, lots of good inspiration to me to find out my looks for this year summer, holidays and festivals. 

Yes, because summer is all about beach, traveling, cool looks, festivals! No stress, just chill out. Have fun, enjoy every moment, every sunshine, sunset, moon and light!

I'm all about it.

So, after some research here I leave you some of my favorites looks from Coachella 2015 to inspire you to your festival season!

Be positive!

PCf


paulacristinafranco.tumblr
instagram.com/paulavazfranco
twitter.com/PaulaVazFranco