quarta-feira, 15 de outubro de 2014

Morocco Trip

This summer the roadtrip to Morocco was just amazing and brilliant. 

Being able to speack arabic with everybody and walk around, shopping to my friends and to my project of arab artcraft was just so good.

I bought really nice stuf and had such a great time and adventures, even in Ramadan! I enjoy the quiet of the day and the night madness when the sun goes out and the moon arrives.

I also had the great chance to buy more books to my language and culture research and to apply on my lessons with my students, and that was just so cool. New material to study and prepare.

Thanks so much to all friendships I made there, in a few months I'll be back to enjoy one more time my lovely Morocco.

Here goes some pics of those fab days, enjoy it!

Lots of love to all,

Paula

all rights reserved by paulafranco


all rights reserved by paulafranco

all rights reserved by paulafranco

all rights reserved by paulafranco

all rights reserved by paulafranco

all rights reserved by paulafranco

all rights reserved by paulafranco

all rights reserved by paulafranco

all rights reserved by paulafranco

all rights reserved by paulafranco

all rights reserved by paulafranco

all rights reserved by paulafranco

all rights reserved by paulafranco

all rights reserved by paulafranco

all rights reserved by paulafranco

all rights reserved by paulafranco

all rights reserved by paulafranco

all rights reserved by paulafranco

all rights reserved by paulafranco

all rights reserved by paulafranco

all rights reserved by paulafranco

all rights reserved by paulafranco

all rights reserved by paulafranco